Updated: Aug 30, 2019
Today is Color Creation Friday once again, and it also happens to be the day before my birthday.
This week's prompt is all about being motivated and inspired by what you wish for the most. If you could wish for absolutely anything in this world on your birthday (regardless if your birthday has already happened this year), what would it be?
I created this prompt in order to share my birthday wish with all of you. My wish is to be able to continue creating and sharing my artwork with all of you for years to come. As blessed as I have been to pursue this career for as long as I have already, in order for that to continue, you can offer your support in many ways:
1. Follow my social media and interact with my posts (like, comment, share, leave reviews and recommendations, etc.)
2. Become an actively supportive member on my website by:
- Officially signing up with your Facebook or email address (it's completely free!)
- Trying out one or more of my design services (canvas print orders, photo restorations, brand identity designs) - Visit my website courtneyleedesigns.com or contact me for more information.
- Engage with my official website blog
- Share my website with others!
3. Send donations to my PayPal to help fund future projects (any amount helps!)
Without my loved ones, followers, and clients… I can guarantee I would not be where I am today. I would not be able to continue establishing my brand, or share my work with larger audiences without your generous help and positivity. I would not be able to afford the supplies I need to create the art I love and live for so dearly. I am humbled and grateful for all of the encouragement you have given me over the years.
Thank you, with all of my heart.
Remember to follow Courtney Lee Designs online through this portal: https://linktr.ee/_courtneyleedesigns_
Please join my Facebook group for Color Creation Friday at the following link:
Don't forget to share your work on social media while using the hashtag #colorcreationfriday